My name is Tim Hern, owner of HomeTown Auto Service. Our auto repair service center has been part of the Lakeville community since 1994. We work hard to deliver the highest quality service at a competitive price. Our goal is to earn your trust as a reliable and conscientious business. My team and I take pride in doing what we do best, taking care of your vehicle. All of our technicians are ASE Certified. You will discover the HomeTown Auto difference with your first visit. We hope to see you soon!
Enjoy your 4th of July holiday weekend. Your HomeTown Auto Service staff will be enjoying their holiday as well.
We will be closed Saturday for the holiday and we will be back early Monday morning at 7:00.
Thank you all past and present Military members for your service.
Please stay safe and enjoy your holiday.
Here at HomeTown Auto Service, we build our business one customer at a time.
We know auto repair or service is inconvenient and takes time out of your day.
The challenge today is how do we make it better?
The goal here at HomeTown Auto Service is to perform routine maintenance in order to avoid unnecessary auto repairs.
- We listen to your concerns and requests.
- We will then recommend services and necessary maintenance based on manufacturer’s guidelines for your particular vehicle.
We also offer:
- 24 Hour Towing
- Complementary Shuttle Service
- Loaner cars available
- Anytime Drop-off Service
- Saturday Hours
- Comfortable Waiting Areas
- On-Site Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Nationwide Part and Labor Warranty
- We honor most new & used car extended warranty contracts
- Large and small fleet service
- EVAP Leak Detection
- On-site windshield replacement
- HYBIRD Service